Home | Programmes | Trainings
The term training refers to the acquisition of knowledge, skills and competence as a result of the teaching of vocational or practical skills and knowledge that relate to specific useful competencies. The State of Jammu and Kashmir has resolved to go into the PIP for trainings in 2014-15 adhering to the dictum of the right person for the right training at the right place, so that trainings are effective and result-oriented. Trainings / Workshops are an essential activity for updating the knowledge and skills of the workers of any organization. Upgradation of the skills of the health personnel has been taken up on priority basis under NHM.
- Development of human resource potential in health care for optimum output.
- Operationalization of health care institutions developed and strengthened as per the requirements of the State, with particular emphasis on maternal and child care units.
- Up-gradation of current medical knowledge with evidence based inputs in alignment with current health care policies and requirements.
- Creation of awareness among different stake-holders regarding issues of health and social well-being.
The Mission has planned training/workshops during 2014-15 at the National / State / Divisional & District level in:
- Maternal Health.
- Child Health.
- Family Planning.
- Adolescent Health.
- Intersectoral Convergence.